PFS Group Limited is an established Fire, Security & Electrical Company based in Southend, Essex. We have experienced rapid growth over the past few years and are looking for an ambitious person to join our team. We are currently looking for a Service Co-ordinator. The role will require having the ability to understand technical information, interactions with outside vendors and working within time demands.
You will need good organisational and planning skills and can work effectively in a team environment.
Key Responsibilities are as follows:
- Scheduling callouts and maintenance visits with clients
- Scheduling work to engineers
- Invoicing & Data entry
- Scanning and filing documents
- Dealing with goods in and out
- Taking phone calls
- Dealing with emails
- Updating spreadsheets and internal systems
- Helping with various adhoc admin duties
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Accurate typing skills
- Knowledge of basic MS packages (good MS excel knowledge preferable)
- The ability to prioritise your work load
We’ll expect a lot from you, but we’ll also make sure we recognise and reward your contribution. And we’ll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
- A willingness to learn
Pay £18,000 – £20,000 per annum
Please send your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Essex – Applicants must be able to travel to our office in Southend.
No recruitment agencies.